We all know possessing drugs is a crime. What many do not understand is that drug paraphernalia can also generate charges. According to federal law, you may not give someone tools that enable taking drugs, even free of charge. Refrain from handing someone an item that...
Fighting For Clients Since 1984
Month: February 2022
- Can you defend yourself against DWI in Minnesota?
- An overview of drug convictions in Minnesota
- What are the penalties for distributing drug paraphernalia?
- Do you understand prescription drug charges?
- Penalties for cocaine convictions in Minnesota
- What to know about felony DWI in Minnesota
- 3 approaches to defending yourself against drug charges
- What are the penalties for a first-time DWI in Minnesota?