Typically, the state of Minnesota considers driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol to be a misdemeanor offense. However, in some cases, you could be charged with felony DWI. This may be true if you cause significant harm or death to another person or...
Fighting For Clients Since 1984
- An overview of drug convictions in Minnesota
- What are the penalties for distributing drug paraphernalia?
- Do you understand prescription drug charges?
- Penalties for cocaine convictions in Minnesota
- What to know about felony DWI in Minnesota
- 3 approaches to defending yourself against drug charges
- What are the penalties for a first-time DWI in Minnesota?